CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 4 December 2008

Now Im Pissed

I have been without my laptop and desktop for 3 days because they told me my harddrive was totally dead and unrecoverable but they would be able to retrieve 90% of my deleted photos from my laptop as it was what I originally downloaded the photos on to (well post my destructive restore in May) before transferring to my harddrive. Well... I got it back yesterday afternoon and spent hours last night going through the files and weeding out all the bits and pieces of photo crap that you get online, just to realise that all the photos they have "recovered" and put on disk are the ones that are still in folders on my laptop NOT ones that have been deleted....grrrrrrr


What a waste of 3 days and ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY DOLLARS (and to think they made me think I was getting a bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 people who made my day :0):

Anonymous said...

oh dear. i'd be going to get my money back if i were you. does this mean the photos are lost forever? what a shame that wud be