CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 July 2008

What a Week..






What a time for my camera (new) to die..

Recently I had my in-laws turn up from Queensland (who we haven't seen for a couple of years) and they brought Kym's aunt and cousin who are visiting from Denmark (who he hasn't seen his aunt in almost 40 years and never met his cousin) and they also brought another cousin Shelby who despite living about 10kms away the kids never see. (Funny side note- when Tori was told these girls were her cousins she said "NO, Annalise is my cousin" and wouldn't believe us she had more than one :0) )

Then Kristopher, Kate and Maddison came for a visit and we took her over to meet her aunty, and cousin and Grandad for the first time.

Then it was Brooke's 16th Birthday....

long story short...I had to pay to get Brooke's camera out of layby as well as my trusty "baby" and my mobile phone...we managed...but still annoyed it died in the first place...

1 people who made my day :0):

Unknown said...

Happy Sweet 16th Brooke !!

Bugger about your camera dying :(