CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 January 2008

2008!!!!

Well we've rung in the new year, hard to believe! We stayed home so we could see what the fireworks we like and boy was it worth it! With almost 360degree views we could see fireworks EVERYWHERE, even all the way to Sydney Harbour! (faintly) with Tori still being scared of the loud noises it was great to be able to see them even tho at times it sounded like a war zone with them going off all over..at one stage I counted 17 different lots going off but Brent counted 34 lots around us....

New Years Day (my birthday) we had a lazy day and then went to mum & dad's for my birthday dinner.

Resolutions - My personal resolutions this year are to LOSE WEIGHT IN 08! Get more active, get to bed earlier, drink less coke and more water, and take better care of my skin (Ashlee brought me some Dr Lewinns so I had a facial to get started and now I'm using his present!) Scrapbooking resolutions this year are to do a layout a day (which I've managed so far...lol) and to use up my stash (our LSS gives a 30% discount for your birthday so I brought a trolley to store my papers so HOPEFULLY I'll be a bit more sorted. And lastly, I saw on a great blog http://boutiquebabe.typepad.com/my_weblog/ 365 photos, so I have done my first 2..maybe this covers both resolutions as its in scrapbooking and will HOPEFULLY record weightloss...lol

HOPE 2008 WILL BE FANTASTIC FOR YOU AND YOURS!!!!

0 people who made my day :0):